Tuesday 17 March 2015

Testimoni Golden Clam & Spring Life

Latifah binti Abdullah

Age :
59

From :
Penang Island, Malaysia

Health Problems :
Diabetes, blur eyesight

  • Before :
    I am suffering the diabetes for almost 16 years. My condition was getting serious since six years ago. There is a hole as big as a 50 cents coin at my sole of foot, my eyesight was blurred as well. I admitted to hospital frequently due to my blood sugar was high, even more than 22mmol/L. Recently, my leg was diagnosed by a doctor in order to cut off due to the serious condition.

    After :
    On October 2009, my child recommended GREENO® Golden Clam®for me. I took three tablets of GREENO® Golden Clam® every day. Now, my foot wound is slowly recovered, the hole at my sole of foot became smaller than before. The pus at my foot became dry too. Doctor also verified that my foot was recovering almost 80% and no need to cut off again. After taken GREENO® Golden Clam®, I become healthier, full of energy; my eyesight was improved too and good in appetite right now.
  • Thio Hang Nei

    Age :
    36

    From :
    Johor, Malaysia

    Health Problems :
    menstrual & stomach problem

    • Before :
      I am facing menstrual problem for a long time ago. Every period time, I was suffering the pain until lying on my bed only. On the year 2006, there is another criterion for my health. When I was at the place where is crowded of peoples like company or mall, I will feel difficulty in breathing. Someday, I was stunt in factory and sent to hospital. After diagnosis of doctor, it was claimed that I was Panic Attack. As a result, I’ve changed to traditional Chinese medication, and the physician verified that I was suffering the Globus problem, it was caused by flatulence.

      After :
      On year 2007, my friend introduced GREENO® Golden Clam® to me. At the first 3 months of consumption, it appeared menstrual irregularity symptoms, the period blood change from dark red color to light and my menstrual pain is gradually reduced. By the way, I’ve learned a lot of our liver knowledge from the GREENO® Health Talk. I also realized that the Globus problem was caused by my 10 years of night working shift. Hence, from the day I start to protect my liver with GREENO® Golden Clam®, my Globus problem was fully recovered! Yet, I’m still taking GREENO® Golden Clam® as my health care step. Now, no more menstrual pain and Globus problem for me and my life become more colorful and healthy

    • Jaafar Hj. Jakaria

      Age :
      56

      From :
      Sabah, Malaysia

      Health Problems :
      Insomnia, gastric, ulser, high LDL cholesterol and stabbing pain at foot sole

      • Before 
        I have the difficulty in sleeping for every night. Meanwhile, I always felt my stomach was flatulent and very uncomfortable after meal. Besides that, my gastric and stomachache almost woke me up every night. However, I have difficulty to fall asleep again after awake and I will feel like insufficient on sleep and tired in the next morning. In addition to this, I was facing ulser problem in mouth for almost every month. My Low Density Lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol was high, and felt stabbing pain at my foot sole.

        After :
        After taken GREENO® Golden Clam® for almost two months, my problems in insomnia, stomach uncomfortable, tired and stabbing pain at my sole of foot was relieved. I can fell asleep easily, and full of energy in the next morning. At the same time, my LDL cholesterol was reduced too! Thanks to the GREENO® Golden Clam®!

      • Puan Hajjah Dayang Binti Benson

        Age :
        52

        From :
        Sabah, Malaysia

        Health Problems :
        Anaemia, menstrual problem and itchy

        • Before :
          I am facing the red blood cell problems (Anaemia), therefore I need to do a blood test for every 3 months. Besides that, I always have the stabbing pain problems, paralysis situation and insomnia problems. At the same time, I am facing irregular menstruation problems too! In addition, itching and rash problems also troubling my daily activity!

          After :
          Alhamdulillah, all of my illness especially the anaemia which torturing me since I was young is relieved after i took GREENO® Golden Clam®. By the way, my menstruation became regular after I used GREENO® Herbal Plus Sanitary Pad! I can enjoy my life and do all my daily activities with confident now.

        • Hajjah Sarkiah Hj. Zakaria

          Age :
          62

          From :
          Sabah, Malaysia

          Health Problems :
          Rheumatic, palpitation

          • Before :
            I always face the rheumatic problems, especially when I’m praying. Sometimes, i felt palpitations without any reasons, and it caused me difficultly in breathing. Therefore, i went to do a heart check up, but doctor diagnosed that i didn’t have any heart disease.

            After :
            I was introduced GREENO® Golden Clam® by my affinity. I took 3 tablets of that on every morning and night for the first 10 days. In the first week, I felt painful in my joint and difficulty in breathing. Anyway, I am still persisting to take GREENO® Golden Clam®. Before I finished a box of GREENO® Golden Clam®, my rheumatic and breathing’s problems was recovered. Now, I could complete my praying without any suffer again! Thanks to GREENO® Golden Clam®!

          • Sim Ming Kai

            Age :
            10

            From :
            Johor, Malaysia

            Health Problems :
            Eyes allergy, weak immunity

            • Before :
              Since Ming Kai was two years old, he was suffering the eyes allergy. His eyes will become red and swollen when he exposures to the polluted environment. Ming Kai was thin and he always fall sick too like suffers the fever, flu, cough, and sometime even suffers the asthma problem. Besides that, Ming Kai’s mother also has been complained by his kindergarten teacher as he always vomits in the classroom.

              After :
              In year 2007, Ming Kai’s aunty recommended GREENO® Golden Clam® to him. After taken GREENO® Golden Clam®, Ming Kai was fever, cough and spit out a lot of phlegm. It is a good sign showed that all the virus and bacteria were killed by the body’s immune system. After one week, all the symptoms were stopped. His appetite became good, body became stronger, immune system was increased and not easily falls sick again. Finally, his eyes allergy was cured

            • Muhd. Afif Farhan

              Age :
              4

              From :
              Kedah

              Health Problems :
              Unable to walk and stand for long and often get fevers

              • Before :
                Since young, Afif have difficulty in walking and standing. This is due to the physical tibia and his feet were smaller than normal. He also often got fevers and looks pale just like anemia.

                After :
                After taking Golden Clam® and Springlife™ for 2 weeks, the skin shows redness, his feet and tibia seem to grow and plump. He started to get up and show the spirit of diligent to walk. Finally, he was able to walk on his own, even smiles appear on his face again.

              • Thum Siew Sin

                Age :
                82

                From :
                Johor

                Health Problems :
                Stroke

                • Before :
                  In April 2012, I suddenly fainted and was sent to the clinic for a checkup. The doctor said my blood pressure is too high (over 180) and gave me some medicine. After returning home, I seem to suffer from dementia and was unable to walk. My daughter let me consume Golden Clam® and Springlife™, I recovery of consciousness on the next day. After that, another daughter of mine took me to the hospital for further examination. According to the doctor, I had a stroke on my left side and was admitted to the hospital for 2 days. After being discharged from the hospital, I had to take medication to lower my blood pressure and was advised to go back to the hospital for Physiotherapy on a regular basis.

                  After :
                  My family took me for acupuncture treatment. In addition, I consume 4 tablets of Golden Clam®, 2 tablets of Cal Plus and Springlife™ daily. After a week, my legs can be lifted and I was able to walk with crutches. After 3 months, I can move freely and travel to Genting Highlands with my family. Thank you Greeno® for restoring my health.

No comments:

Post a Comment